Advising clients on the choice of business entity and following up with formation, governance and transactional work is an important component of our practice. We provide clients with the guidance needed to make informed decisions concerning the appropriate business structure to accomplish their goals. We then offer ongoing advice regarding operational issues and the transaction of business.
The scope of service that our attorneys provide includes assisting with:
- Entity formation
- General corporate governance
- Shareholder agreements, partnership agreements and operating agreements
- Agreements among owners for transfer of interests upon death, withdrawal, retirement or disability
- Buy-sell agreements
- Service, independent contractor agreements and fee arrangements
- Purchase and sale agreements for businesses and real property
Let us use our expertise to assist you in your next business endeavor.